Chalkboard art seems to be all the rage these days and the new FPD Chalk Label stickers are perfect to create a little bit of your own fun. Instead of white chalk, I grabbed my white pen along with some stickers and did a little bit of doodling to create my own unique embellishment pieces.
Wonderful Day Paper This Way / Wonderful Day Paper Astounding / Wonderful Day Paper Awe Inspiring / Wonderful Day Paper Terrific / Wonderful Day Paper Sensational / Wonderful Day Paper Sticker Fundamentals / Wonderful Day Paper Tape Stickers / Wonderful Day Paper Label Stickers / Wonderful Day Pennants / Memories Captured Sticker Fundamentals / Circle Chalk Label Stickers / Bracket Chalk Label Stickers / 3/4" Chalk Tape / Childish Buttons / Off to School Buttons
Here is a little step by step to create your own layout:
1. Use Awe Inspiring as the background for this layout. Cut a 10.5 x 10.5 piece of Sensational and a slightly smaller piece of This Way. Layer together and adhere onto background as shown.
2. Cut a 4.5" x 12" strip of Terrific to create a photo strip. Adhere about 2.75" from the top. Add photos.
3. To make embellishment section, take a Bracket Chalk Label and add doodles using white pen along with stickers from Pennants and Sticker Fundamentals.
4. Use 9.5" of 3/4" Chalk Tape, cut "v" into one end and add Sticker title. Add doodles with rulers. Cut additional flag pieces from Awe Inspiring as well as Tape Stickers.
5. Add pieces from Step 3 and 4 to layout as shown.
6. Add faux stitch marks with white pen to perimeter of Circle Chalk Sticker. Cut circle in half (or close to it).
7. Add circle pieces to layout as shown.
8. Finish Circle embellishments by adding doodles, stickers and buttons.
These new Chalk Stickers are so fun and so versatile! I hope you give them a try!