Today, I am showing you how to use the Scor-Buddy by Scor-Pal to make a dress look more texturized. Using the "Home for Christmas" collection, I am making a few Christmas cards for a few special people in my life.
Fancy Pants Designs supplies:
Home for Christmas: Patterned papers
Home for Christmas: Sticker Fundamentals
1. Cut out the silhouette of the woman. Turn the silhouette over and use a pencil to draw the lines as shown.
3. With the lines as a guide, score the lines. When you turn the silhouette over, you can clearly see the scored lines.
5. Add a fun belt using Fancy Pants Designs ball trims.
6. Score the back side of a piece of background paper for the card as shown.
7. Score a second piece of background paper for the card.
8. Cut out a present to put atop of the platter. Assemble the elements together. Use Fancy Pants Designs Stickers Fundamentals for sentiment.
I made two versions of the cards that you can see. The scored effect looks much more pronounced in the photography using on the solid color paper. I hope this has been helpful and give you an idea on how to use the Scor-Buddy by Scor-Pal.
We hope you are enjoying all of the project inspiration this week. Remember to leave a comment on this
post (and every Scor-Pal Blog Hop post this week) for a chance to win
some Fancy Pants Designs goodies and the Score, Fold, Create!
book pictured below. We'll have another great project this afternoon from Pamela Young ... and another chance to win!
You have until Saturday, December 22, 2012, at midnight (12:00 am MDT), to enter. Winner will be drawn by a random number generator from all Scor-Pal Blog Hop posts this week and posted here on our blog Thursday, December 27, 2012. Contest is open to residents in the continential US only. Thanks. :-)
And remember to head over to the Scoc-Pal blog for ever MORE inspiration and ANOTHER chance to win! They are giving away this awesome book and some FPD goodies too!