With Christmas around the corner, I am constantly in need of cute gift card holders, so I came up with my own which can be changed up and personalized whatever way you want!
Fancy Pants Supplis:
Home for Christmas: Patterned papers (Pine, Mistletoe, Nativity)
Home for Christmas: Tape stickers
Home for Christmas: Sticker fundamentals
1. To make library pocket to hold gift card, trim Pine paper to 4.5" x 8.5". Score at .5" on each side vertically. Score at 3.75" horizontally. Holding piece with the shorter scored piece at the top, trim off bottom .5" on each side so you are left with tabs. Snip the ends of tabs diagonally as shown.
2. Fold pocket along horizontal score. Fold tabs around backside and adhere with Scor-Tape. Round corners and punch half circle in front if desired.
3. Cut Mistletoe paper to 5.5" x 8.5", score and fold to make base of card. Adhere library pocket to front with Scor-Tape.
4. Trim off one of the strips of Tape Stickers leaving the backing on. Score every .5". Accordion fold on score lines. Remove backing, adhere ends to make circle, then press down in the center to make rosette. Layer onto card with scalloped circle from Nativity paper.
5. Embellish rest of card with word stickers, button and ribbon.
Thanks for joining us again this afternoon. Leave a comment on this post (and every Scor-Pal Blog Hop post this week) for a chance to win some Fancy Pants Designs goodies and the Score, Fold, Create!
book pictured below. Amy Peterman will be here tomorrow with another great project using Scor-Pal and Fancy Pants Designs.
You have until Saturday, December 22, 2012, at midnight (12:00 am MDT), to enter. Winner will be drawn by a random number generator from all Scor-Pal Blog Hop posts this week and posted here on our blog Thursday, December 27, 2012. Contest is open to residents in the continential US only. Thanks. :-)
And remember to head over to the Scoc-Pal blog for ever MORE inspiration and ANOTHER chance to win! They are giving away this awesome book and some FPD goodies too!