Hi, everyone! Today I will share a winter page using the brand new products of this season with you.
The new Blissful Blizzard collection is so warm and cozy. I thought it would be fun to make a winter layout of snowy photos! The muted colors and pretty patterns in this line are perfect for everyone of all ages. Let’s get started!
Fancy Pants Designs supplies:
Blissful Blizzard: patterned papers (Rosy Cheeks, Homestead, Strips)
Blissful Blizzard: Banner Die Cuts
Blissful Blizzard: Sticker fundamentals
Blissful Blizzard: Silver Glitter Paper
Artist Edition: Alphabet Stencil Cards
Artist Edition: Calendar Cards
Artist Edition: Filter Flowers
Artist Edition: Brown Trim
Hopscotch: 4x6 Brag pad
Home for Christmas: Chipboard Frames
Home for Christmas: Mingled Brads
1. First of all, paint the surface of a chipboard frame and a stencil card white, and let them dry. I used gesso this time but you can use any kind of white paint you have.
2. Cut some strips from the Strips patterned paper.
3. Put a half inch strip on the top horizontally, and the rest of strips on the right side of page vertically as shown.
4. Prepare the parts of your layout-
- some Banner Die Cuts (1)
- cut out from the Homestead patterned paper (2)
- 1 sheet from the 4x6 Brag pad (3)
- 1 Calendar Card (4)
5. Decorate the chipboard frame and the stencil card with stickers from Sticker fundamentals. I also added Silver Glitter Paper and Filter Flowers.
6. Put the Banner Die Cuts on the upper left. I added brown trim and a brad.
7. Layer the cut out from the Homestead patterned paper, a sheet of 4x6 Brag pad and a Calendar Card under the chipboard frame.
8. Add the decorated stencil card on the bottom right corner of the frame.
9. Punch circles from the Silver Glitter Paper and put them around the page.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this project!
- Yuki Shimada