Hi! Kim here, I want to take this opportunity to wish all my special American friends & 'you,' our super Fancy Pants Designs fans, a very Happy 4th for tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with family & friends!
In honor of your special day, I made something to help you scrapbook all those super shots I know you are going to get at tomorrow's festivities.
4th of July Subway Art to be used on your diecutting machine. There are a few different file types depending on which machine you have. Please feel free to download them for your personal use only. See the link HERE.
Fancy Pants Designs supplies:
Childish Things: Choose some of your favorite papers & accents
Childish Things: Chipboard Banners
Childish Things: Trim (wide striped ribbon & green lace trim)
Childish Things: Filter Enbellishments (star)
Artist's Edition: Chipboard Alphas (black)
Foam adhesive squares
Pick-Me-Up from Silhouette USA
I have put together the following layout, including step-outs for you to follow along, showing you how subway can art can create a great look on any scrapbook page.
1. Cut out your subway art.
2. Using your pick-me-up tool transfer your die cut subway art to a piece of vellum, adhering the pieces down as you go along. NOTE: If you place your vellum sheet over a grid or cutting mat, you'll find it easier to stick it straight.
3. Attach your completed subway art to a piece of star patterned paper.
4. Cut another '4th July' title (I used the font Franklin Gothic Demi Condensed) in white cardstock and raise it off the base art for some dimensional height.
5. Adhere your other pieces of patterned pieces onto the layout like I did.
6. Add your chipboard banner pieces below yellow paper piece & attach photographs.
7. Follow above step-outs & make a cute pinwheel rosette.
8. Attach your pinwheel & 'celebrate' title to the page.
9. Lastly add your journaling, stitching, extra chipboard accents & buttons for a little 'twinkle' and you are all done.
I am so glad you stopped by. If you download & use the subway art, remember to upload your project to the Fancy Pants Designs Facebook page for us all to admire.
Have a fabulous day tomorrow! Come back again later today ... we'll announce our Little Sport winners!