Hi there! Yuki here with a fun little project. Today, I’d like to share a cute mini album with you. I used the Be You collection on this project.
Fancy Pants Design supplies:
Be You: Nesting patterned paper
Be You: Gardening patterned paper
Be You: Hide and Seek patterned paper
Be You: Daffodils patterned paper
Be You: Be You Cards patterned paper
Be You: Flocked Transparency
Be You: Rub-ons
Be You: Trims
Be You: Buttons
Be You: Alpha Stickers
Be You: Element Stickers
Be You: Chipborad Pieces
Be You: Chipborad Banners
Be You: Filter Embelishments
Oct. 31: Alpha Stickers
Oct. 31: Buttons
Beach Babe: Chipboad Alphas
Beach Bum: Alpha Stickers
Beach Bum: Trims
Artist Edition: Trims
1. For the mini album base, cut the Nesting patterned paper to 4”x12”, cut the Gardening and the Hide and Seek patterned paper to 4”x10”, cut the Be You Cards patterned paper to 4” x 6”.
2. Fold the Nesting patterned paper, the Gardening patterned paper and the Be You Cards patterned paper in half. For the Hide and Seek patterned paper, fold 4” from the left end and 2” from the right end.
3. Stitch the 4 papers.
4. Pick a border sticker from the Element Stickers and adhere to the spine of the mini album.
5. Decorate the cover as you like. I used the Be You Flocked Transparency for protection.
6. For the inner pages, I used some 4”x 3" cards from the Be You Cards patterned paper. Those are perfect for this mini album.
I hope you have enjoyed this project! Thanks for visiting the Fancy Pants Designs Blog.