Hi everyone! I’m here with another blog hop project with Scrapbook Adhesives! Who doesn’t love a good adhesive?! I mean really!
It’s been down right gloomy here for weeks so I thought I would pull out some peppy papers from the new Be You line and see if that could brighten my mood. What do you know? It worked!
I did lots of mixing of these lovely Be You papers and then made some ribbon flowers with FP ribbon and the Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Power Tape and filter flowers, too.
Fancy Pants Supplies:
Be You: Forget Me Not patterned paper
Be You: Marbles patterned paper
Be You: Cards patterned paper
Be You: Daylight patterned paper
Be You: Hide and Seek patterned paper
Be You: Chipboard pieces
Be You: Chipboard banners
It’s the Little Things: Ribbon
It’s the Little Things: Brads
It’s Your Day: Brads
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L My Stik
Here is how I made the ribbon flowers:
1. Cover a 1 3/4” punched circle with the Crafty Power Tape (trim off excess around edges).
2. Start on the outside edge, and begin scrunching ribbon around in a spiral until the circle is covered (you may need an extra piece of power tape to hold down end).
3. Finish center with a decorative brad or button.
1. Start with a FP Filter Paper embellishment. I used the medium sized one.
2. Begin at the outside edge, cut a spiral shape into the filter as shown.
3. Start with the center and shape the spiral around itself using the My Stik adhesive here and there to keep its shape!
I had fun using the adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives. The My Stik has a nice feel and goes on great! And the Craft Power Tape has a strong hold for all those heavier embellishments!
Thanks for letting me play!
Psst! ... Remember to leave a comment on this post and every post this week for a chance to win some goodies from Fancy Pants and 3L! And visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for more ideas and ANOTHER chance to win!
You have until Friday, March 11, 2012, at midnight (12:00 am MDT), to enter. Winner will be drawn from all comments from all blog hop posts during March 5-11, 2012, by a random number generator and posted here on our blog and on our FB page on Tuesday, March 13, 2012. Contest is open to US and international residents.