Hi Everyone! Have you checked out the new Fancy Pants' stamps? They are so adorable. I’m so excited about these 20, super-cute, clear stamps! I really love them! You’re gonna love them, too! Today, I would like to share with you a card, using some of the new stamps.
Fancy Pants Supplies:
Be You: Be You Stamp
Childish Things: Scallop Heart Stamp
Love story: Affection patterned paper
Wave Searcher: Flocked transparency
Artist Edition: Black Trim
Artist Edition: Filter embellishments
Be You: Filter Embellishements
Beach Babe: Brads
white embossing powder
watermark resist pad
First, I’d like to share with you how to create the background.
1. You’ll need a piece of glossy paper for creating this.
2. Ink up your Scallop Heart Stamp with Watermark Ink and stamp the image multiple times on the glossy paper.
3. Sprinkle white Embossing Powder on the images.
4. Dry with heating tool.
5. Color the surface with your favorite dye inks. I used pink, yellow, orange, and yellow green for this project.
Next, I will share some ideas using the Be You stamp.
1. Ink up the Be You stamp with Solvent ink and stamp the image on the Wave Searcher Flocked Transparency.
2. Stamp another image with pink ink on a piece of paper and cut out the image of the heart.
3. Adhere to the solvent ink image on the flocked transparency with 3D foam. Now you can see the cute pop-up heart image. I love this technique! I have used this technique on my projects.
I used the Mixed Flowers stamp from Be You collection and the pop-up heart technique on this project,too.
I will show another tip using the Be You stamp. I wanted a colorful image for this project, so I colored the clear stamp directly with blue, yellow and pink COPIC makers.
I hope you enjoyed these projects!