Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by the blog today! You may be thinkin' that winter is almost over, but for me (in Colorado) February and March are usually our biggest snow months. In fact we just had a big snow storm. So, I still have winter on the mind. Today, I would like to share with you a home decor piece that I created for winter.
Fancy Pants Supplies:
Winterland: Snow Peeps patterned paper
Winterland: Chilly patterned paper
Winterland: Below Zero patterned paper
Winterland: Frigid patterned paper
Winterland: Blustery patterned paper
Artist Edition: Filter Embellishments
1. Start with a blank canvas and add a little bit of paint. I added some blues and greens.
2. Splatter some ink on the background.
3. Add ink circles to canvas. I use a lid and just set it in ink and then "stamp" it on canvas.
4. Add cut or punched circles of your favorite patterned papers inside the ink circles.
5. Cut out the ADORABLE snowman from the "Snow Peeps" piece of paper, add those and border stickers to your canvas.