Hiya scrappy friends! I love the versatility of the Fancy Pants transparencies. They are fabulously thick which makes them perfect for 'non-scrappy' projects too. Today, I am pleased to be able show you x2 completely different ways of using the transparencies from the Be You collection.
My first project is a x4 folded gift 'box' made entirely of a piece of a single folded 12x12" transparency. No skill involved here & perfect for any type of small gift. You guys are so great that I have a FREEBIE download for you. I have created x2 versions of this box for you as a SVG & Studio file format for cutting on your Silhouette. Click on the image below or click here for :the download link:
1) Cut your 'box' pattern out manually or using your die cutting machine from the flocked Be You transparency.
2) Score along fold lines.
3) Assemble & decorate.
For my second project using Be You printed transparency, I made a cute journal for my daughter to take with her to school.
1) Cut yourself a selection of pages using journal cards, patterned paper, transparency off cute from your box project & even envelopes.
2) Assemble with the printed transparency from the Be You collection as the cover.
2) Secure with clips & machine stitch through centre of the pages to secure.
3) Decorate with Be You chipboard & rub-ons.
4) Tie with jute to keep closed.
I hope you have enjoyed the tutorials & download. Remember to upload your creative Fancy Pants projects to our Facebook page for us all to see & comment on.
Thanks for stopping by!