Of course, Halloween candy can be appealing on it's own, but why not make it a bit more fancy with the Oct. 31 paper line and embellishments? With the help of several adhesives from Tombow, these two Halloween candy projects came together quickly.
Halloween Party Favors
These party favor bags are a great size for filling with candy or a small gift for guests attending a party. You could also put each of the guests' names on the bags and have them double as place cards and party favors.
1. Cut the mini bag from patterned paper with a die cutting machine. If you don't have a die cutting machine, you could duplicate with small paper bags.
2. Secure edges of bag shut with Tombow Power Tabs.
3. Use Tombow Fastener Tabs to hold the flap of the bag closed.
4. Embellish bags with Fancy Pants Designs rub-ons, design embellishments and glitter cuts. Use Tombow Foam Tabs to adhere some of the embellishments for a more dimensional look.
Embellished Candy Bars
1. Trim paper to fit the width of the fun size and mini candy bars.
2. Trim the paper so that it is long enough to wrap around the candy bar.
3. Use the Tombow Power Tabs to hold the paper wrapped around the candy bar. No need for glue because these tabs are very strong and won't let the paper come undone.
3. Embellish with Fancy Pants Designs Oct. 31 rub-ons, ribbon, stickers, chipboard and glitter cuts. I used the Tombow Mono Adhesive Power Bond to attach the embellishments plus some Tombow Foam Tabs to pop a few elements up and add dimension.