Fancy Pants Supplies:
Oct. 31: Strip patterned paper
Oct. 31: Night patterned paper
Oct. 31: Jack O'Lantern patterned paper
Oct. 31: Chipboard Pieces
Oct. 31: Filter Paper
Oct. 31: Design Embellishments
1. Use Strips patterned paper as background.
2. Run 2 large and 3 small Filter Papers through paper crimper.
3. Adhere two large Filter Papers as shown.
4. Cut Night patterned paper to measure 9 x 7.5". Round corners. Adhere to background as shown.
5. Cut two strips of Jack O'Lantern patterned paper to measure 12 x 0.75". Adhere to page as shown, leaving 3.5" between them (to leave room for photos).
6. Adhere small Filter Paper (top one) to page as shown.
7. Print 3 photos that measure 2.5 x 3.5". Adhere to page as shown.
8. Adhere remaining 2 small Paper Filters to page as shown.
9. Place Chipboard Pieces as shown.
10. Adhere Design Embellishments as shown.
11. Journal with pen.
I hope that you enjoyed today's project. Have a safe and yummy Halloween!