With the end of the year almost upon us, and the task of teacher's Christmas gifts on our to-do lists, I thought I'd show you how to make a fun paper purse & gift tag set I like making for my kiddies teachers. The Tradition line is a perfect combination of gorgeous papers & ribbons to make this project extra special!
Fancy Pants Supplies:
Tradition patterned paper: Shimmer
Tradition patterned paper: Brrrr
Tradition patterned paper: Strips
Tradition patterned paper: Finishing touch
Tradition patterned paper: Cards
1. Taking your 12x12" Shimmer patterned paper, follow the template above, and mark out your score & fold lines.
3. Fold your x4 corners inward towards the middle & glue down.
4. Fold inside gusset.
5. Cut & fold bands for top of purse.
6. Punch x2 tabs & sew velcro in place.
7. Punch bands & insert large eyelets.
8. Thread ribbon through eyelets & knot to secure.
9. Cut out red flower from Strips patterned paper & cut x3 other flower shapes for layering.
10. Layer shapes together & secure with button & twine. Add some bright ribbon as 'leaves'.
11. Take your cards patterned paper & cut out tags. Punch & add twine for cute gift tags.
12. Tie cards together & pop into purse.
You are all done! This sweet gift is sure to make the day of any teacher! I hope you have found this helpful!