Are you creative and full of ideas? Do you love to share your ideas, techniques and inspiration? Do you want to become a member of one of the most creative scrapbook design teams? Fancy Pants Designs is accepting CreativeTeam Submissions. We are looking for a minimum of 6 new designers Domestically and 2 Internationally.
Submissions will be accepted until Wednesday, September 15th @ MIDNIGHT (MST), 2010.
Please send the following in low-res .jpg or .pdf format (we may request hi-res images later) to [email protected]:
1. Three of your best layouts as well as One miscellaneous project of your choice. This could be another layout, a home decor item, a set of cards or tags, an altered item, or anything creative you would like to share!
Note: it is not a requirement that your submissions use strictly Fancy Pants products, but it doesn't hurt to include it in there, as we are trying to find designers that will show off our Fancy product!
2. Please include a paragraph that answers the following questions. Why do you think you would make a great Design Team member? Do you feel that you can give inspiration, technique and encouragement when sharing your designs? Do you challenge yourself with new techniques on a consistent basis?
3. Include your name, email address, & full contact information.
Include a list of current design teams & scrapbook communities (forums,
message boards) in which you are active in. You may also include an online
gallery link and/or resume if you have one.
Design Team Requirements:
- 3 New designs submitted per month, one blog entry per month (one of the three projects can be used for your blog assignment), and additional designs for display at trade shows (these are extra during show times and require the use of 100% FPD product for booth display).
- Each month, your designs must be emailed to our design team manager for tracking~ even if posted on the blog.
- You will be required to upload and share your designs & techniques on our blog & website.
These are our basic expectations, more details will be provided if you are chosen or If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]
a big box filled with new Fancy Pants products (before they hit the store
shelves) on your doorstep with each release! You'll always receive way
more product than needed to fulfill your assignments.
compensation plan for all of our creative team members!
Creative Team members will be selected on or around September 24th. We look forward to seeing your work!