Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to deck the halls with all those gorgeous Christmas decorations. And speaking of gorgeous decorations, check out this Christmas Tree Pillow created by Ronda Palazzari! This would make a great gift for someone, or a wonderful addition to your own holiday decor. Ronda shares with us how she made it, and it's actually pretty easy!
Supplies:Fancy Pants Buttons
Red Ball Trim
Pillow Form or Stuffing
1. Lay out buttons in tree pattern on one side of the fabric.
2. Glue down buttons to hold in place.
4. Next pin red ball trim around edge of the fabric with it facing inward.
5. Stitch ball trim down with basting stitch.
6. Place fabric right sides together & stitch around edges leaving an opening.
7. Flip pillow form right side out and stuff.
8. Stitch opening closed.