Today's Fancy This blog project is sure to help you count your blessings. Cindy Tobey designed this festive mini album to capture what her family is thankful for this year. Each member of her family has their very own page to record what they are individually thankful for. What a great keepsake and reminder of blessings from the past year! You could also make a book that would have room to record several years worth of thankfulness. Read on to see how Cindy created her album.
All Fall: Buttons
All Fall: Fall Splendor paper
All Fall: In Line paper
All Fall: Penmanship paper
All Fall: Recess paper
All Fall: Spelling paper
All Fall: Strips paper
All Fall: Printed Chipboard Alpha
All Fall: Rubons
Glitter Cuts: Label Flourish
Kraft Kuts: Green Blue Alpha Stickers
Happy Holidays: Gingham Ribbon
Mixed Media Bracket Book
Write Now Rubons
Scallop border punch
1. Cut pages from the Bracket Book in half and punch holes in the top edge for clip rings. Number of pages will depend on number of people in your family.
2. Use a clear page for the front cover. Add glitter cut, flower rub-on and chipboard numbers for the year to the front cover.
3. Cover pages with patterned papers as desired.
4. Add border strips and ribbon.
5. Add rub-ons, stickers and buttons.
6. Finally add photos (I used pictures from last year's Thanksgiving but will probably replace them with photos from this year's celebration.)
7. Your book is now ready for family members to record what they are thankful for at this year's Thanksgiving Day celebration!