Trick or Treat: Monster Mash paper
Trick or Treat: Skull paper
Say it Simple Chipboard letters
Orange ball trim
tin or other container
1. Cover a container with patterned paper. Measure a piece of craft foam to fit inside.
2. Fill the inside of the container (covering the foam) with shredded paper.
3. Cover plain chipboard letters with glitter.
4. Paint 3 skewers black and attach them to the backside of each chipboard letter. Stick the skewers into the craft foam.
5. Cut out Halloween images from patterned paper and adhere each image to a length of craft wire. Wrap the wire around each skewer randomly.
6. Attach ball trim around the container, and tie a bow around one of the skewers.