This week's project is from Greta Hammond. She created a fun layout to showcase photos of her son at a Major League Baseball game. I love the masculine feel that our new That Boy Kraft Kuts collection give this layout.
Kraft Kuts Be Dotted
Kraft Kuts Star Dotted
Kraft Kuts Arrow Half Bracket
Kraft Kuts Blues Alpha Stickers
Harvest Felt (brown scallop)
Daily Grind Printed Chipboard Shapes (yellow stars)
Daily Grind Buttons
1. Use KK Be Dotted as the background for the layout.
2. Layer KK Star Dotted on top and then machine stitch around the circle.
3. Mat photos with cardstock and adhere to layout.
4. Cut corner from KK Arrow Half Bracket to house your title. Mat it with yellow cardstock and add to bottom right corner of layout.
5. Make title using KK Blues Alpha Stickers.
6. Tie twine around a strip of brown scalloped felt and adhere under main photo. Finish with a yellow chipboard star from Daily Grind Printed Chipboard Shapes.
7. Add journaling strips printed on yellow cardstock.
8. Finish embellishing page with circles cut from KK Arrow Half Bracket, blue button and more printed chipboard stars.
Thanks Greta for sharing your beautiful layout with us!
Come back on Thursday for our next product spotlight and don't forget to enter our latest Fancy Friday Challenge for your chance to win some awesome Fancy Pants products!