I'm the type of scrapbooker that prints my own photos, and only as I scrapbook them; which means, many of my favorite photos just stay on my computer's hard drive, unseen. Our talented designer, Denine Zielinski has the perfect solution with this gorgeous Photo Box that she created. Denine says, "I often lose track of those pictures that are my favorites, so I decided to create this ahead of time. I will add copies of my favorite photos to the box as I take them!" I love Denine's idea and I can't wait to make my own! I know my children will love looking through a box filled with our favorite photos throughout the year!
Daily Grind Notebook Doodles
Daily Grind Office Space
Daily Grind Vacation
Daily Grind Printed Ribbon
Daily Grind Embellishment Kit (brads)
All Fall Embellishment Kit (brads)
All Fall Rub Ons
Rub Ons Double Alpha
Every Element 12 x 12 Chipboard
Lotsa Letters 12 x 12 Chipboard
Charcoal Acrylic Paint
Paper Mache Box
1. Begin by using Mod Podge to cover the sides of the box with Daily Grind Vacation paper.
2. Use Mod Podge to cover the chipboard scallops with Daily Grind Office Space paper. Cut around edges with a craft knife. I also poked the holes out with a punch.
3. Sand the edges of the box bottom and the scalloped pieces.
4. With the lid on the box, adhere the scallops to the box right where the lid ends.
5. Use Mod Podge to cover the box top with Daily Grind Notebook Doodles paper.
6. Sand the edges.
7. Add Rub Ons from the All Fall collection to the top of the box.
8. Add words to box lid with Double Alpha Rub Ons.
9. Paint chipboard letters with acrylic paint. Let Dry. Spray with a glossy sealant for a shiny effect.
10. Adhere chipboard letters to box lid.
11. Cut the prong off of brads and use mini pop dots to adhere to box lid.
12. Using a brad, attach a length of ribbon inside the bottom of the box so it can hang outside the box when the lid is on. This is designed to help lift your photos out of the box by pulling the ribbon up.
13. Add pictures when ready!