Chipboard Cube Ornament
Fancy Pants Happy Holidays paper
Fancy Pants Happy Holidays chipboard
Fancy Pants Happy Holidays rub-ons
Fancy Pants Double Alpha rub-ons
Fancy Pants All Fall woven ribbon
Fancy Pants Happy Holidays printed ribbon
1. Cut chipboard into 6 pieces that measure 3x3 inches each.
2. Cover each piece with Happy Holidays paper.
3. Embellish 4 of the pieces with photos (I sized mine to 1.5 x 1.5 inches), chipboard, paper and rub-ons.
4. Using a brad, attach All Fall and Happy Holidays ribbon to one of two unembellished pieces of chipboard. Make sure to make a loop out of one of the ribbons to use as a hanger.
5. Using a hole punch, punch 2 holes along each of the 4 sides of each piece of chipboard.
6. Using the thin ribbon, attach all 6 pieces of chipboard together, tying the ribbon together on the inside (or outside) of the ornament.
7. Hang from your tree and enjoy!